- Defectively designed or manufactures workout equipment.
- Failure to properly install the workout bench.
- Failure to properly maintain the bench for safe use by the user.
- Spinal cord injuries including disc fractures.
- Head injuries including concussion and TBI.
- Broken bones.
- Facial injuries due to falling in weight: this can include broken noses and ocular damage.
- Emotional damage – including PTDS, anxiety and depression.
Defective Product Lawsuits ExplainedThere are three ways to prove the existence of a defect in a product. (1) Defect in the products original design. (2) Defect in the manufacturing process of the product. (3) Defect in the labeling – failure to properly warn of all hazards associated with the use of the product.
Recovery Available for VictimsVictims who have sustained injuries due to the use of faulty exercise equipment are entitled to full and just compensation for all damages sustained. Types of damages compensable in a personal injury lawsuit include the following…
- The severity and magnitude of the harm suffered.
- Economic damages – including loss of income. property damage and loss of future income.
- Non-economic damages – emotional trauma including pain and suffering, emotional distress and PTSD resulting from the injuries suffered.
- Punitive damages – in some cases punitive damages can be awarded when the at fault party acted with wither the intent to cause or or acted with reckless indifference to the health and life of consumers.
A man lost his life after suffering severe burn injuries at a strip mall in Pico Rivera after a fire broke out […] read more
On November 30, 2018, Max Benson – a thirteen-year-old autistic boy – died a few days after an incident at Guiding Hands […] read more
At approximately 6 a.m. the morning of Friday, November 8, a violent crash occurred on Pacific Coast Highway near Tuna Canyon Road […] read more
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) has recently banned taxi and rideshare curbside pick-ups; the airport has redirected travelers looking for a ride […] read more
The incident occurred Saturday, November 2, 2019, in Northern California on Highway 99 near Sacramento. According to authorities, a woman was impaled […] read more
On Friday, November 1, 2019, at approximately 4 a.m., a brief police pursuit on the 101 Freeway concluded in a rollover crash. […] read more