What is a rollover accident?The actual tipping or turning of your vehicle due to a high collision impact can define rollover accidents. In such cases the vehicle turns from an up-right position to it’s side or back. Such accidents can cause serious injuries to your body including:
- Traumatic brain injuries;
- Eye loss;
- Brain swelling;
- Loss of sight;
- Amputation of limbs;
- Broken bones; and
- Severe psychological distress.
What are my rights?You are entitled to recovery for certain losses after being involved in a motor vehicle accident with a Semi Truck on California Highways and roads. Generally your passengers or occupants as well as the driver of the vehicle are entitled to recovery. You may be able to assert a claim for the following types of loss:
- Loss of property including your vehicle and certain contents present at the time of the incident;
- Medical bills, including emergency room bills, doctor bills and further treatment costs;
- Recovery for future loss of earnings including recovery for pain and suffering;
- Loss of work and income is also subject to recovery under certain circumstances.