RV Accident Attorney: Recreational Vehicle Motorhome Injury Lawyer
Recreation Vehicle ownership has increased dramatically over the past decade. Millions of families use RV’s for summer vacations, outing, and road trip with their loved ones. However, many RV’s owners do not have the needed experience to safely drive RV’s leading to catastrophic highway accidents and serious bodily injuries. Dedicated RV accident attorneys of California: Our dedicated staff of personal injury attorneys is here to help you in any RV accidental injury claim you or a loved one has experience. If you have been involved in an RV collision on California road or highway contact our recreational vehicle accident attorneys today.
Common Accidents involving Recreation Vehicles:
- RV rollovers; due to their tall stance RV’s are at an increase risk of rollover accidents.
- Fatigued Driving or Asleep at the Wheel: During Long Road trips and vacations drivers often fall asleep at the wheel of RV’s leading to deadly roadway accidents
- Rear end Collisions
- RV accident with larger Trucks
- T-Bone accidents
- Distracted or Inattentive driving accidents
- Recreational Vehicle Defects – Including defective manufacturing, defective tire blowouts, and break failures (essentially any defect in design, manufacturing, or labeling)
Regardless of the specific accident that you or a member of your family were involved in, the results could potentially be devastating.
Types of RV – Different Classes of Recreational Vehicles on California Roads
Some of the Classes of RV’s are as follows
- Motorhomes: Truck conversions into homes on the road including sleeping accommodations, bathrooms and Kitchens
- Bus Conversions – Including Commercial Buses, and School buses converted into homes
- Truck Campers
- Travel Trailers
- Integrated and Semi Integrated motor homes
Motor-home and RV manufacturers include: Fleetwood Enterprises, Heartland RV, Jayco Inc., Nexus RV, Shasta, Thor Motor Coach, Winnebago, Wanderlodge, and Tuscany Luxury Motorhomes.
Our Recent Verdicts and Settlements
Your Right to Sue
Regardless of the specific cause of the accident, you could be eligible to file a lawsuit. Whether the RV accident was caused by the actions of a negligent driver, a negligent RV manufacturer, or even a negligent transportation agency (that failed to keep roads safe), you could be eligible to file a lawsuit based on the concept of negligence. If your lawsuit is successful, you could even be entitled to recover monetary compensation for the harm that you or a member of your family suffered.
Compensation for your injuries in an RV Accident
Every day victims in Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego are hurt RV collisions with other vehicles. If you or a loved one has been injured in a Recreation Vehicle Crash our dedicated team of personal injury attorney will help you receive compensation for..
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses include all medical bills and costs, including those incurred in the emergency room, hospital visits, doctor visits, MRI testing facility, radiologists, chiropractors, dentists, or any other treating professional that was necessitated as a result of your injury.
- Future Medical Expenses: Unfortunately, the effects of an accident can often be felt for months, years, or even a lifetime after the injury occurred. We will work with doctors and other medical specialist to establish the full amount of any future medical expenses to make sure you are adequately compensated for these damages.
- Lost Wages: After an injury due to the negligence of another you are entitled to any income you lost. Even if you were unemployed a Personal Injury Lawyer may be able to procure lost wages damages by demonstrating what you could have earned but for your injury.
- Loss of Earning Capacity: In addition to current lost wages, victims of car accidents are eligible to receive compensation for future lost wages.
- Pain and Suffering: A victim injury due to a violent crime can further be compensated for mental suffering that could include fright, anxiety, depression, trauma, grief or feelings of distress.
- Funeral and burial costs: In the case of death, surviving family members can be awarded compensation for the fees associated with funeral and burial services.
- Punitive damages: These damages are typically only awarded in matters of gross negligence.
- Legal fees: Recovery could potentially cover all legal expenses.
For more information about the type and amount of compensation that you could be eligible to recover if your RV accident lawsuit is successful, do not hesitate to seek legal assistance with the experts at our law firm as soon as possible. Our RV accident attorneys are ready to handle your lawsuit effectively and help you recover the highest amount of compensation. Whether our lawyers have to negotiate for a settlement or take your claim to trial for a fair verdict, you can trust that they will not rest until you recover what you are owed.
Common Injuries from Auto and RV accidents include:
- Brain Injury
- General Head damage
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Back injuries
- Neck and Whiplash injuries
- Knee injuries
- Joint and Separated shoulder injuries
- Broken Bones
- Knee injuries
- Hip injuries
- Pelvic injuries
- Severed limbs
- Nerve damage
- Impalement injuries
- Crushing injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Scrapes and bruises
- Road rash
Although RV accidents could lead to only minor injuries from which victims fully recover from, some RV accidents can potentially lead to severe injuries that can have permanent and disabling effects. Without a doubt, some accidents could also lead to fatal injuries.
File Your Claim On Time
Without a doubt, you could have grounds to file a lawsuit for the harm that you or a member of your family suffered in an RV accident. However, it is important that you act quickly to preserve your right to sue. All injury claims are subject to a statute of limitations, which determines the time that claimants have to sue; if you fail to file your claim on time, you could lose your right to sue. In general, personal injury claims must be filed within a two-year deadline, but it is possible for exceptions to the statute of limitations to apply. For more information about the time that you have to pursue your RV accident lawsuit, do not hesitate to contact our experts immediately.
Expert Auto Accident Attorney with the Experience and Knowledge to handle Motorhome, and Recreational Vehicle (RV) Accident Claims
Our goal in every case is to procure the maximum amount of compensation for our clients and to make the process as simple and effortless as possible.
- We Leave No Stone Unturned to get You the Compensation You are Owed: We will look for compensation from unorthodox sources including RV manufacturers, 3rd party part manufacturers of defective products, and possible compensation under auto insurance and homeowner’s insurance policies.
- We Take time to Study and Evaluate Your Case: We work diligently in learning all the requisite laws and statutes and using every weapon in our arsenal in order to ensure that you receive every last penny that you deserve.
- NO FEE Unless we Win Your Case: We hold to the principle of “NO RECOVERY…NO CONTINGENCY FEE.” If you don’t recover we don’t get paid.
Here at Downtown L.A. Law Group, our lawyers have decades of experience handling all sorts of injury claims, always prioritizing our clients and fighting for their right to a fair recovery. Our lawyers are not afraid to take on your case and sue the negligent party. You can trust that our lawsuit attorneys will handle your claim effective and help you recover the compensation that you are owed.
We offer free consultations and free second opinions to ensure that you have access to all the information that you need to start or continue your injury claim without having to worry about the cost. We also work on a strict contingency structure; therefore, you will not be required to pay anything until you win. If you do not win, you will not pay anything!
Remember: It is crucial to act quickly before any limitations can lower or extinguish your rightful claim. Call us for a free consultation with one of our Los Angeles RV Accident lawyers regarding your claim: (855) 385-2529