Common Accidents involving Recreation Vehicles:
- RV rollovers; due to their tall stance RV’s are at an increase risk of rollover accidents.
- Fatigued Driving or Asleep at the Wheel: During Long Road trips and vacations drivers often fall asleep at the wheel of RV’s leading to deadly roadway accidents
- Read end Collisions
- RV accident with larger Trucks
- T-Bone accidents
- Distracted or Inattentive driving accidents
- Recreational Vehicle Defects – Including defective manufacturing, defective tire blowouts, and break failures
Some of the Classes of RV’s are as follows
- Motorhomes: Truck conversions into homes on the road including sleeping accommodations, bathrooms and Kitchens
- Bus Conversions – Including Commercial Buses, and School buses converted into homes
- Truck Campers
- Travel Trailers
- Integrated and Semi Integrated motor homes
Compensation for your injuries in an RV AccidentEvery day victims in Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego are hurt RV collisions with other vehicles. If you or a loved one has been injured in a Recreation Vehicle Crash our dedicated team of personal injury attorney will help you receive compensation for..
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses include all medical bills and costs, including those incurred in the emergency room, hospital visits, doctor visits, MRI testing facility, radiologists, chiropractors, dentists, or any other treating professional that was necessitated as a result of your injury.
- Future Medical Expenses: Unfortunately, the effects of an accident can often be felt for months, years, or even a lifetime after the injury occurred. We will work with doctors and other medical specialist to establish the full amount of any future medical expenses to make sure you are adequately compensated for these damages.
- Lost Wages: After an injury due to the negligence of another you are entitled to any income you lost. Even if you were unemployed a Personal Injury Lawyer may be able to procure lost wages damages by demonstrating what you could have earned but for your injury.
- Loss of Earning Capacity: In addition to current lost wages, victims of car accidents are eligible to receive compensation for future lost wages.
- Pain and Suffering: A victim injury due to a violent crime can further be compensated for mental suffering that could include fright, anxiety, depression, trauma, grief or feelings of distress.
- Brain Injury
- General Head damage
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Back injuries
- Neck and Whiplash injuries
- Knee injuries
- Joint and Separated shoulder injuries
- Broken Bones
Expert Auto Accident Attorney with the Experience and Knowledge to handle Motorhome, and Recreational Vehicle (RV) Accident ClaimsOur goal in every case is to procure the maximum amount of compensation for our clients and to make the process as simple and effortless as possible.
- We Leave No Stone Unturned to get You the Compensation You are Owed: We will look for compensation from unorthodox sources including RV manufacturers, 3rd party part manufacturers of defective products, and possible compensation under auto insurance and homeowner’s insurance policies.
- We Take time to Study and Evaluate Your Case: We work diligently in learning all the requisite laws and statutes and using every weapon in our arsenal in order to ensure that you receive every last penny that you deserve.
- NO FEE Unless we Win Your Case: We hold to the principle of “NO RECOVERY…NO CONTINGENCY FEE.” If you don’t recover we don’t get paid.