We are Beverly Hills Truck Accident Attorneys dedicated to protecting the rights of those who have been injured in a Trucking Accident in Beverly Hills and the surrounding communitiesCalifornia, including Beverly Hills is the center of automobile culture in the United States. Our cars and the ability to travel from one part of the city to another is an important aspect of our Southern California Culture. Beverly Hills massive highway system, the large amount of truck on the streets because of our proximity to shipping hubs in Long Beach /San Pedro, and high traffic congestion pose a lethal combination on our streets leading to a high rate of Small Truck and 18-Wheeler accident in Beverly Hills. Our Beverly Hills Truck Accident Lawyers have the skills and knowledge to protect your rights; we will stop at nothing until we are able to provide you with the maximum compensation for you Truck Accident that is legally possible. motor vehicle accident and require an added level of skill and expertise. Often times, the law dictates that several different forms of insurance are required of the driver, such as leasing insurance, hazardous materials, 3rd party coverage, etc. creating issues in liability and coverage, and the insurance companies are well adept at avoiding responsibility. We know how to handle insurance companies. If an insurance company will not abide by its duty to compensate those which are covered by their policy then possible Punitive damages based on an Insurance Bad Faith Claim will be issued by our attorneys.
To speak with a Los Angeles brain injury lawyer, call (213) 389-3765.Facts about Beverly Hills Truck Accidents and Beverly Hills Tractor-Trailer Accidents: Truck accidents often lead to grave injuries and in many cases death. Below are some important statistics regarding Small Truck and Big Rig Accidents in the United States.
- Each year, close to 100,000 victims are injured in large truck accidents.
- Each yearly nearly 5,200 victims are killed in Trucking Accidents in the United States
- California is one of the states with the highest number of truck accidents and truck accident deaths.
- Tractor/Semi-Trailers account for 63% of all Truck Accidents related deaths, and 45% of all injuries. [Tractor Trailers are larger the regular sized double axel or triple axel trucks]
- A large percentage of Truck accidents are related to Driving Under the Influence, Poor Visibility, and Lack of Sleep [Sleep deprivation].
- Failure to maintain dangerous equipment
- Loads were note restrained properly
- Unbalanced or overweight loads on the Trucks
- Speeding or unsafe driving of any kind
- Driving under the influence [DWI or DUI] In cases of death this can lead to a Felony DUI Charge.
- Failure to maintain roads
- Negligent hiring practices or training by trucking companies
- Lack of Sleep, Sleep Deprivation because of grueling schedule, Driver fatigue
Learn more about your options for compensation by calling (213) 389-3765.Beverly Hills Jackknifing Accidents and Rollover Accidents: A Jackknifing takes place when the Tractor-Trailer truck, usually a truck carrying a load, folds into itself. It resembles a folding clamp or knife. This is a horrendous incident and any cars caught in between the folding truck will be in great danger of serious bodily harm or even death. A jack-knife accident is the result of the front cab of the vehicle skidding while towing a trailer causing the trailer to push from behind forcing it to spin around and face backwards. Our Beverly Hills Truck Jackknifing accident lawyers have expert knowledge of jackknife trucks and will do everything possible to see to it you and your loved ones are compensation for your loss. Truck Rollover Accident Lawyers: As well as jackknifing another danger posed by trucks on Beverly Hills Roads is Rollovers. Rollovers can happen for many reasons that are often tied to the negligence of the driver, or the company he works for. Rollovers will often lead to the crushing of the car that does not have enough time to escape the incoming tragedy. Rollover Accidents are a serious matter leading to grave bodily harm and in many cases death of the passenger and driver of the vehicle.