Property owners and managers have a duty to maintain safe premises for visitors including maintaining proper security to prevent theft of property, assault and batteries, and other violent crimes. Commercial and residential establishments have a duty under premises liability laws to patrons and residents. Common cases in which improper security was found to be a cause of personal injury claims are as follows
- Improper security in hospitals
- Improper security in schools and universities
- Lack of security in sporting events such as football games, and basketball games
- Lack of security in shopping malls know by property owners to be frequented by criminal elements
- Inadequate lighting in parking structures providing ample ground for theft , robbery, and violent crimes including, sexual assault, assault, and battery
- Negligent training of security in banks
- Negligent training if security college dorm rooms
- Lack of proper lighting in stairways, and elevators
Negligent Security guard personal injury claims can be proven in court by showing:
- Negligent Hiring : Failure to perform proper background checks,
- Improper Training and Supervision;
- Excessive Use of Force:
- Property owner consent to excessive use of force
- Lack of proper security
- Insufficient security cameras and security systems
- Unsecured pedestrian entranced doors and parking lot automobile entrances
Compensation for your loss
Every day victims in Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego are hurt in crimes resulting from negligent security in properties across California. If such crimes could have been avoided by proper security measures by property owners then you may have an personal injury claim and can receive compensation for.
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses include all medical bills and costs, including those incurred in the emergency room, hospital visits, doctor visits, MRI testing facility, radiologists, chiropractors, dentists, or any other treating professional that was necessitated as a result of your injury.
- Future Medical Expenses: Unfortunately, the effects of an can often be felt for months, years, or even a lifetime after the injury occurred. We will work with doctors and other medical specialist to establish the full amount of any future medical expenses to make sure you are adequately compensated for these damages.
- Lost Wages: After an injury due to the negligence of another you are entitled to any income you lost. Even if you were unemployed a Personal Injury Lawyer may be able to procure lost wages damages by demonstrating what you could have earned but for your injury.
- Loss of Earning Capacity: In addition to current lost wages, victims of car accidents are eligible to receive compensation for future lost wages.
- Pain and Suffering: A victim injury due to a violent crime can further be compensated for mental suffering that could include fright, anxiety, depression, trauma, grief or feelings of distress.
Contact Experienced and Aggressive Personal Injury Legal Representation Today:
If you have been harmed by a violent crime due to insufficient security in a residential or commercial property or at work contact our legal team today.
How do I protect myself from an elevator accident?
Here is what separated us from the rest
Our goal in every case is to procure the maximum amount of compensation for our clients and to make the process as simple and effortless as possible.
- We will look for compensation from unorthodox sources including property owners, 3rd party liability, security company liability, and possible compensation under homeowner’s insurance policies.
- We work diligently in learning all the requisite laws and statutes and using every weapon in our arsenal in order to ensure that you receive every last penny that you deserve.
- NO FEE Unless we Win Your Case: We hold to the principle of “NO RECOVERY…NO CONTINGENCY FEE.” If you don’t recover we don’t get paid.
Remember: It is crucial to act quickly before any limitations can lower or extinguish your rightful claim.
Call (855) 339-8879 to speak with a representative and schedule a free case review.