Home Depot and Lowes Practices Can Lead to Serious Injuries
Such accidents can lead to serious injuries including:
- Traumatic Head Injuries
- Facial Lacerations
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Fractured Skull
- Soft Tissue injuries
- Severe Neck Injuries
- Traumatic Eye injuries leading to partial or complete blindness
- Accident Fatalities leading to Wrongful Death Lawsuits
Home Depot Premises Liability Laws and Store Owner Operator Responsibility for My InjuriesLand owner and business operators like Home Depot and Lowe’s liability to its patrons vary greatly depending upon the classification of the victim.
Main Causes of accident in Warehouse stores:
- Failure to rectify conditions known to be a hazard to shoppers
- Failure of employees to clean up or properly stack goods in the store
- Failure to maintain clean dry floors leading to slip and fall accidents
- Sawdust on floor on store ground leading to slip and fall accidents
- Wet floors improperly unmarked as wet
- Failure to warn of dangerous conditions
Generally, all visitors fall into one of three categories:Invitee: An invitee is owed the highest duty of care. They are any individual who is either expressly or impliedly invited to another person’s premises for their mutual benefit. In most instances a patron who arrives to a store seeking to purchase a product is regarded under California Premises Liability laws as an Invitee. Licensee: Any individual who enters the premises at the owner or possessors consent for a non business or commercial purpose. The most common example is a social guest. In order to recover as a licensee, a victim must establish (all three):
- The owner or possessor knew or should have known of the dangerous condition, and should have known that it created an unreasonable risk of harm, and likewise should have known that the plaintiff would fail to discover the dangerous condition
- The owner or possessor did not make the condition safe or failed to warn the licensee of the condition
- The licensee did not know of the dangerous condition or the risks involved.
If I am hurt in a Slip and Fall Accident or Falling Objects Accidents at a Store Location what form of Compensation Am I entitled to.
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses include all medical bills and costs, including those incurred in the emergency room, hospital visits, doctor visits, MRI testing facility, radiologists, chiropractors, dentists, or any other treating professional that was necessitated as a result of your injury.
- Future Medical Expenses: Unfortunately, the effects of slip and fall or brain injury can often be felt for months, years, or even a lifetime after the injury occurred. We will work with doctors and other medical specialist to establish the full amount of any future medical expenses to make sure you are adequately compensated for these damages.
- Lost Wages: After an accident, you are entitled to any income you lost. Even if you were unemployed before the accident a Personal Injury Lawyer may be able to procure lost wages damages by demonstrating what you could have earned but for your herniated disc injury.
- Loss of Earning Capacity: In addition to current lost wages, victims of car accidents are eligible to receive compensation for future lost wages.
- Pain and Suffering: A victim of herniated disc injury can further be compensated for mental suffering that could include fright, anxiety, depression, trauma, grief or feelings of distress.
- Property Damage: Our attorneys will make sure that you receive the full value for all your property damage.
Selecting the Right Legal Representation for your InjuriesIt is important for your attorney understands the extent of your injuries due to negligence of property owners and business operators and employs the proper experts to determine the extent of your injuries and the compensation you are owed. Downtown LA Law Group: We are a full service plaintiff’s law firm. We are compassionate litigators fighting for the rights of our clients. Our attorneys can help with your case. Contact us today for a free case evaluation or a second opinion. Remember: It is crucial to act quickly before any limitations can lower or extinguish your rightful claim. Call us for a free consultation with one of our injury attorneys regarding your claim: (855) 339-8879
Premise Liability Lawyer
Premise Liability Statistics And Numbers
7-11 Accident Premise Liability Lawyer
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
YOU Deserve the Best
Free Case Review 24/7
You Don’t Pay unless we win
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
– Santa Clarita Personal Injury Lawyers
– Santa Barbara Personal Injury Attorneys
– Santa Maria Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redondo Beach Personal Injury Attorneys
– Rialto Personal Injury Attorneys
– San Marcos personal injury attorneys
– Rancho Cucamonga Personal Injury Lawyers
– Pomona Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redlands Personal Injury Lawyers
– Ontario personal injury lawyers
– Lake Elsinore Personal Injury Attorneys
– La Habra Personal Injury Lawyers
– Lakewood Personal Injury Lawyers
– Indio personal injury lawyers
– Irvine personal injury attorneys
– Glendale personal injury attorneys
– Highland personal injury attorneys
– Huntington Park personal injury lawyers
– Corona personal injury lawyers
– El Cajon personal injury attorneys
– Costa Mesa personal injury attorneys
– Compton personal injury lawyers
– Chino Personal Injury Attorneys
– Chula Vista Personal Injury Attorneys
– Baldwin Park Personal Injury Attorneys
– Bellflower Personal Injury Lawyers
– Anaheim personal injury lawyers
– Prisoner Personal Injury Attorney
Free Case Review 24/7