Assessing hand injuries:The hand is a very complex tool used by humans in almost every task they take on. Hands included, multiple joints and bones, tendons, small muscles, nerves and soft tissue. Trauma to the hand and fingers can lead to serious permanent ailments which require long term treatment, medication and medical care. Some hand and finger injuries such as those caused by dog bites can lead to permanent disfigurement requiring multiple plastic reconstructive surgeries and medical attention. If you have suffered a hand injury it is important to seek medical attention as soon as possible. A delay in seeking medical attention for your injuries may reduce or eliminate any compensation you may receive from liable parties.
Dog bites and hand injuries:Dog Attacks particularly against children often lead to amputations of the hand and fingers and other hand injuries. It’s not common for every dog to have a vicious side; there are certain breeds that are more prone to inflict dog bites on innocent victims. One Should Be aware of:
- Pit Bulls [often referred to APT American Pit-bull Terrier],
- Presa Canarios,
- German Shepherds and breeds that have these partial mixes.
- Unfortunately, approximately 70% of dog bite victims are children and about 80% involve bodily harm and some end in fatalities.
– Los Angeles Dog Bite Laws
– Psychological damages after a dog bite
– Pain and suffering compensation
– Common Bodily and Emotional Dog Bite Injuries
– PTSD Dog Bite Lawsuit
– Numbness After a Dog Bite
– Beverly Hills Dog Bite Lawyer
– Value of a Dog Bite Injury Claim
– Riverside county dog bite laws
– Puncture Wounds from Dog Bites
– Statute of Limitations Dog Bite Injury
– Infections from Dog Bites