Learn more about your options for compensation by calling (213) 389-3765.Filing a Wrongful Death Lawsuit for Family Members Killed in Compressor Explosions: Explosions from compressors often result in the death of a family member. In many cases wives, children, and mothers are left without a source of income, medical expenses, debt, mortgages and funeral costs. In certain jurisdictions relatives of the deceased are permitted to file Filing a Lawsuit – Compensation for Your Injuries: Victims of personal injury caused by defective product or workplace accidents are entitled to compensation from all at fault parties. The recovery amount in a personal injury lawsuit is determined by numerous factors including
- Medical costs and costs of rehabilitation expenses
- All future medical and disability costs including home care and nursing care
- Lost wages and loss of future earnings resulting from injuries sustained
- Pain and suffering including mental anguish
- Punitive damages – where a defendant displays either an intent to cause harm or reckless disregard for the health and safety of others
Learn more about your legal options by chatting with a representative now.Speak with an Attorney: When you contact our offices a Construction Accident Attorney will be available for a free case evaluation regarding your claim 24/7. To schedule a free consultation contact our law offices toll free (855)385-2529.