Gas compressor explosions can result in serious injuries and fatalities. Common causes of compressor explosions include, defect in the manufacturing of compressors, improper storage, failure to properly inspect the machinery before use, failure to maintain compressors, and inadequate training. Victims of compressor accident in construction sites, or their place of work are entitled to monetary compensation for their injuries.
Our Law Firm Can Help
: The Downtown LA Law Firm represents clients that have suffered form serious injuries. Our goal in every case is to investigate your case thoroughly and evaluate the most optimum legal course of action so that you can be fully compensated for your loss
Defective Product Lawsuit
: In many instances the cause of compressor explosions are determined to be defects the design or construction of the machine. Generally there are three ways to prove a product liability cause of action in the court of law
1. Defect in the original design of the compressor.
2.Defect in the manufacturing process so that the final distributed product is more dangerous that its intended design.
3. Labeling defect – failure to place proper warnings presenting known dangers associated with its use.
Learn more about your options for compensation by calling (888) 649-7166.
Filing a Wrongful Death Lawsuit for Family Members Killed in Compressor Explosions
: Explosions from compressors often result in the death of a family member. In many cases wives, children, and mothers are left without a source of income, medical expenses, debt, mortgages and funeral costs. In certain jurisdictions relatives of the deceased are permitted to file
Filing a Lawsuit – Compensation for Your Injuries: Victims of personal injury caused by defective product or workplace accidents are entitled to compensation from all at fault parties. The recovery amount in a personal injury lawsuit is determined by numerous factors including
- Medical costs and costs of rehabilitation expenses
- All future medical and disability costs including home care and nursing care
- Lost wages and loss of future earnings resulting from injuries sustained
- Pain and suffering including mental anguish
- Punitive damages – where a defendant displays either an intent to cause harm or reckless disregard for the health and safety of others
Learn more about your legal options: call (888) 649-7166 to speak with a representative now.
Speak with an Attorney
: When you contact our offices a Construction Accident Attorney
will be available for a free case evaluation regarding your claim 24/7. To schedule a free consultation contact our law offices toll free (888) 649-7166