If you have been involved in an accident of some kind, there is the chance that you were the victim of negligent action. Some accidents happen because of the lack of attention or mistakes of other individuals. If these mistakes are particularly egregious, you could sue for compensation for your damages. The insurance company representing the responsible party can be made to pay off your expenses. However, it can be hard to handle these claims by yourself, and you may find yourself at a loss for what to do after an accident. For this reason, it is important that you reach out to the Downtown LA Law Group for assistance. We can provide you with Anaheim personal injury lawyers who will gladly litigate your case for you and stick with you from start to finish.
Types of Accidents
There are many different ways that you can be involved in accidents, and they are not limited to the kinds you are thinking of involving cars and floors. Accidents can happen in every facet of life no matter what you are doing; if someone has a responsibility, there is the chance that responsibility will be ignored and can compromise the safety of another person. In these instances, there is the opportunity for legal action. Our attorneys want to make sure that all victims are covered in case of accidents, some of which include:
- Automobile accidents: You can be hurt while driving your car, riding your motorcycle, operating a truck, and more. In fact, automobile accidents are one of the most common accidents around, with over 5 million accidents occurring each year. Given the sheer amount of people on the road, it is no surprise that so many crashes occur. Some of these accidents are much more devastating than others are; for example, motorcycle accidents have a high mortality rate, while truck accidents feature more injuries regardless of speed.
- Medical malpractice: Hospital patients and those in healthcare centers are under the supervision and care of numerous professionals. If these professionals make any mistakes, the results can be disastrous. A simple inability to prick the skin to draw blood may not be enough cause for a claim, but a mistaken diagnosis, surgical error, wrong administration of medication, and other issues can cause various kinds of damage. Medical malpractice is especially dangerous because of the possibility of compromised health of patients; an error may greatly lengthen damages or even worsen then. As a result, the hospital, doctor, nurse, or other responsible party should be held liable.
- Slip and fall: There are various places that can have wet floors, debris in the aisle, trash in the walkways, cracked or broken sidewalks, torn carpeting, and more, all of which can contribute to slip and fall accidents. On many occasions, workers or responsible parties will not adequately clean these areas, which can raise risks of accidents and injuries.
- Pedestrian accidents: Individuals not in cars can be involved in accidents as well. Pedestrians may be hit by vehicles, scooters, bicycles, and more, and even though the sidewalks are generally safe, there are still dangers elsewhere. For example, the majority of pedestrian accidents occur at crosswalks when it is legal for the individual to cross the street.
- Assault and battery: Assault and battery cases can include various subsets, such as sexual assault, physical violence, threats, and more. These incidents are usually caused by rage, anger, alcohol, revenge, and more. Although assault and battery cases are not accidents, they are still a crucial part of personal injury law. Victims should receive the compensation they deserve if they were targeted and physically assaulted or harmed in some way.
- Dog bites: There is the opportunity for dogs to become unleashed or not be trained well enough to roam without a leash. They could also jump fences and escape from yards. There are various laws regarding dog bites, and owners are strictly liable for any injuries that occur as a result of a dog’s aggression.
There are many other kinds of incidents that can happen, and we want you to know what our representatives at
DTLA will be glad to help you no matter what
We’ll take on your case and see to it that you are fairly represented by an Anaheim personal injury lawyer
Anaheim is a city outside Los Angeles, in Southern California. It’s home to the Disneyland Resort, a massive complex of family-friendly, Disney-themed rides, restaurants, hotels and shops. As of the 2010 United States Census, the city had a population of 336,265, making it the most populous city in Orange County and the 10th-most populous city in California.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form or call (888) 649-7166 today.
Why Do You Need An Attorney?
A personal injury attorney can ensure that you are fairly represented and that your case is handled with the highest degree of care and excellence. Many times, individuals will try to handle a claim by themselves, but they may be repeatedly denied by insurance agents or not be able to negotiate a worthwhile deal. They may even accidentally talk themselves into a corner or lack the necessary evidence to win.
Call (888) 649-7166 to set up a free, no obligation consultation to find out if you have a case.
In some instances, you may not need an attorney. For example, if you were involved in an auto accident but there was no physical harm, you likely will only have to present the insurance agent with proof of lost income and the mechanic’s estimate to repair your vehicle. The insurance agent will not have much to debate over, and the overall costs would be very low regardless. It’s not uncommon to handle claims in such a manner. However, once injuries and medical expenses are involved, then the insurance company will do all it can to not pay out the damages; they want to retain profits, and will do so by any means necessary. An attorney may come in handy because of the abundance of his legal experience, negotiation knowledge, and familiarity with the law. You may not have enough time to handle a claim, but our firm can assign numerous representatives to take care of your case. It is also pricey at times, and you may not have enough money to handle all of the costs, especially if you won’t be able to work in the meantime. We cover the costs of your case while we litigate. The additional stress that a lawsuit induces in you can lengthen your recovery time or worsen some of your injuries. By letting our >Anaheim personal injury attorneyshandle your case for you, you are assured ample time to heal and you will not have to worry about the ongoing status of your case – we will update you as necessary.
How Much Is My Case Worth?
We are always asked this question, and the answer is always the same: it highly depends on your injuries and the level of negligence of both parties. An insurance agent will weigh the extent of your damages and how impactful they were, as well as how much of an effect they had on your daily life and job. He will also consider how much of the accident was your fault or the other driver’s. Once the agent has come up with a number, our lawyers will negotiate a fairer deal for you.
Chino Personal Injury Attorneys, CA
Chula Vista Personal Injury Attorneys
Baldwin Park Personal Injury Attorneys
Bellflower Personal Injury Lawyers
Anaheim personal injury lawyers
Compton car accident attorneys
Baldwin Park car accident attorneys
Bellflower Car Accident LawyersAnaheim Car Accident Lawyers
San Bernardino Truck Accident Lawyers
Pomona Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
Glendale car accident lawyers
Cases that involve a few broken bones may net over $50,000, but accidents that result in wrongful deaths and gross negligence could easily be worth over $1,000,000. If you talk with a personal injury attorney in Anaheim, you can learn more about the potential value of your case.
Is There A Time Limit To File A Lawsuit?
Yes, there is a time limit to file a claim, known as a statute of limitations. This statute of limitations varies depending on the type of claim you wish to file, but the majority of personal injury lawsuits must be filed within 2 years of the date of the harm. If you take too long to file a claim, you will be barred from pursuing damages thereafter. Despite this two-year limit, there are opportunities for you to have the deadline extended. This can happen in a number of ways and must be brought up by your attorney. The most common ways that the statute of limitations is tolled is when the victim is under the age of 18, or when the defendant has left the state. In those cases, the statute would begin when the victim turns 18 years old and when the defendant returns, respectively. If you are unsure of how much time you have left to file a claim, ourAnaheim personal injury attorneyswill be glad to help. You will not have to worry about missing any deadlines if you work with our firm.
Call (888) 649-7166 to speak with a representative and schedule a free case review.
What Can Be Covered In A Personal Injury Claim?
A personal injury claim can result in various types of compensation. For example, you can have the following expenses covered:
- Medical bills from both the past and future
- Lost wages from days of missed work from the past and future
- Property damage to your personal belongings
- Emotional pain and suffering damages
- Punitive damages in times of gross negligence or intentional harm
- Wrongful death damages if a family member or loved one passed away in the incident
Our attorneys will work to bring you every penny you deserve You should not be expected to pay for these damages if you were not responsible for the accident. We will help prove that the other party owed you a duty of care that was breached, which caused an accident and physical harm. If you are in need of a personal injury lawyer in Anaheim, you can give our firm a call.
Call (888) 649-7166 to speak with a representative and schedule a free case review.
Why Choose DTLA
Downtown LA Law Group is one of the premier firms in town. If you wish to speak with an Anaheim personal injury attorney, you do not need to look any further. We will aggressively fight to bring you the compensation you deserve for your lawsuit and if we have to go to court to win your case, we are prepared to do so. We will give you a free second opinion on your case if you are already receiving litigation, and if you call us, we’ll also give you a free legal consultation. All of our consultations are completely confidential. We will further give you our zero fee guarantee.This promises that you won’t have to spend any money to receive legal help. We will only take payment if we win your case, and the money will come out of the settlement we win. If we lose, we do not get anything, and you walk away debt-free to our firm. Call the DTLA Law Group at (888) 649-7166 to receive help from one of our Anaheim personal injury lawyers.