Sedgwick Insurance Slip and Fall Lawyers
Were you or a member of your family injured in a slip and fall accident at a commercial property? If so, you might have grounds to file a slip and fall injury claim. Depending on the details surrounding the incident (including the commercial property involved), you could find yourself filing a claim against Sedgwick Insurance, which is among the largest insurance carriers for commercial properties.
Unfortunately, dealing with insurance companies is not easy; claimants can encounter many difficulties, especially if they are dealing with the insurance company on their own. Are you in need of a lawyer who can sue Sedgwick Insurance? Do you need a lawyer to handle your slip and fall case against Sedgwick Insurance? If so, do not hesitate to contact the experts at our firm as soon as possible.
At Downtown L.A. Law Group, our personal injury experts have many years of experience handling all sorts of injury claims, including slip and fall claims. Regardless of where your slip and fall accident occurred, you can trust the experts at our firm to provide you with the guidance that you need to file your claim and recover the compensation that you are owed. If you are interested in discussing your claim with the experts at our firm, do not hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience. Our experts are ready to help you pursue your claim.
Suing for Slip and Fall Accidents
If you are injured in a slip and fall accident in a commercial property, whether as a guest or as an employee, you could be eligible to file a slip and fall claim. In general, the right to sue after a slip and fall accident is based on the concept of premise liability. Based on premise liability, all property owners owe those that are rightfully on their property a duty of care – a duty to keep their premises safe and free of any dangerous conditions. This means that property owners have to routinely inspect their premises to be able to identify or address hazards before any incident occurs. If they fail to do this, they are breaching their duty of care. When an incident occurs (as a direct result of the dangerous conditions on the premises), the property owners that failed to keep the premises safe could be liable for all the harm suffered.
What does this mean? You could sue for slip and fall injuries work that lead to broken bones, back injuries, neck injuries, or any hospitalizations due to injury. Whether you were injured as a guest on the property or as an employee, you could have grounds to sue.
Common Questions from Injured Parties
If you ended up suffering a slip and fall accident that caused an injury, you might have already started the process of filing your injury claim against the property owner’s insurance company. You might have some of these questions:
- Can I sue Sedgwick Insurance if they refuse to pay for my spine surgery?
- Can I sue Sedgwick Insurance if they refuse to pay for my back surgery?
- Can I sue Sedgwick Insurance if they refuse to pay for my shoulder surgery?
- Can I sue Sedgwick Insurance if they refuse to pay for my hip replacement surgery?
- Can I sue Sedgwick Insurance if they refuse to pay for my surgery?
- Can I sue Sedgwick Insurance if they refuse to pay for my broken ankle?
- Can I sue Sedgwick Insurance if they refuse to pay for my fractured bones?
- Can I sue Sedgwick Insurance if they refuse to pay for my broken nose?
- Can I sue Sedgwick Insurance if they refuse to pay for my brain injury?
Regardless of your specific situation, the answer is simple – yes, you could sue. You could definitely sue the insurance company. If you are interested in learning more about your right to sue, do not hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience.
All claimants must be aware of the following – insurance companies do not want to pay. Every time that an insurance company pays out a claim, they are losing money. Because of this, they can do things to ensure that they do not have to pay claims, even if the claim is completely valid. Insurance companies can resort to the following:
- Denying the injury – claiming that the injury is false or did not occur on the property (the denial of the injury would make the claim invalid)
- Not responding to the claim – this could lead to claimants missing important deadlines and ultimately losing their right to take any action
- Failure to pay claim – including not paying medical expenses, failing to pay hospital bills, surgery bills, even if work approved all costs
- Failure to respond to calls, emails, and letters – leaving claimants in the dark in terms of their claims and any relevant information
- Misleading claimants – providing claimants with inaccurate information
Unfortunately, because of some of the tactics used by insurance companies, many claimants end up missing deadlines and losing the right to file their claim or actually willingly withdraw their claims due to the issues created by the insurance company. Ultimately, insurance companies end up taking advantage of their clients. Do any of the points listed above resonate with your experience with the insurance company? If so, you might have grounds to file a lawsuit.Suing the Insurance Company – Bad Faith
Can I sue the insurance company for failure to pay for my hospital bills? Can I sue the insurance company for failing to pay my surgery costs even after work approved my surgery costs? Yes, claimants could sue the insurance company for the failure to pay for claims resulting from accidents or falls, like slip and fall accidents in a commercial property, for example. When insurance companies refuse to payout claims even if they are valid, they are exercising bad faith.
What is bad faith? Insurance bad faith occurs when insurance companies act badly or unfairly against their claimants. They might simply fail to communicate, fail to provide important information, or fail to approve the claim even if it is valid. In the case of bad faith, claimants could sue the insurance company directly with the help of an experienced lawyer.
Are you in need of a lawyer? Are you interested in learning more about your right to sue Sedgwick Insurance? If so, do not hesitate to contact at your earliest convenience. We are a law firm with experience in fighting Sedgwick Insurance, and we are ready to help you pursue your lawsuit.
If you decide to file a lawsuit directly against Sedgwick Insurance, you could be eligible to recover all the compensation that the insurance company originally denied. This could include compensation for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, property damage, funeral and burial fees, punitive damages, legal fees, for instance. If you are interested in learning more about what you could ultimately be able to recover if you decide to file a claim against the insurance company, do not hesitate to seek legal assistance with the experts at our firm as soon as possible.Contact Downtown L.A. Law Group Today
Are you in need of a lawyer with experience handling slip and fall claims against Sedgwick Insurance? If so, do not hesitate to seek legal assistance with the experts at our firm as soon as possible. At Downtown L.A. Law Group, our lawyers have many years of experience handling all sorts of injury claims, including slip and fall accident claims. We are not afraid to pursue claims against different parties or entities – including insurance companies. You can trust that our lawyers will handle your Sedgwick Insurance claim well and ensure that you are fairly compensated for the harm resulting for your incident. If you are ready to discuss your claim with our lawyers, contact us immediately.
At our firm, we offer free legal services – free consultations and free second opinions. During these free legal services, our lawyers will answer all your questions and address all your concerns; you can trust that our lawyers will provide you with the information that you need to start or continue your claim against the insurance company. If you are ready to benefit from our free legal services and speak with our lawyers, contact our firm immediately.
We offer a Zero-Fee guarantee which means that our clients will not be required to pay any upfront legal fees for our legal services. Our firm also offers a contingency structure, meaning that our clients will not have to pay anything until they win their claims. If you don’t win, you simply won’t pay.
Are you ready to discuss your claim against Sedgwick Insurance with the experts at our firm? If so, contact us immediately.
Other Pages on Our Website Related to This Topic
Allstate Hit and Run Insurance Attorneys
Car Insurance Claims Dispute
Geico hit and Run Insurance Personal Injury Attorney
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
YOU Deserve the Best
Free Case Review 24/7
You Don’t Pay unless we win
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
– Santa Clarita Personal Injury Lawyers
– Santa Barbara Personal Injury Attorneys
– Santa Maria Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redondo Beach Personal Injury Attorneys
– Rialto Personal Injury Attorneys
– San Marcos personal injury attorneys
– Rancho Cucamonga Personal Injury Lawyers
– Pomona Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redlands Personal Injury Lawyers
– Ontario personal injury lawyers
– Lake Elsinore Personal Injury Attorneys
– La Habra Personal Injury Lawyers
– Lakewood Personal Injury Lawyers
– Indio personal injury lawyers
– Irvine personal injury attorneys
– Glendale personal injury attorneys
– Highland personal injury attorneys
– Huntington Park personal injury lawyers
– Corona personal injury lawyers
– El Cajon personal injury attorneys
– Costa Mesa personal injury attorneys
– Compton personal injury lawyers
– Chino Personal Injury Attorneys
– Chula Vista Personal Injury Attorneys
– Baldwin Park Personal Injury Attorneys
– Bellflower Personal Injury Lawyers
– Anaheim personal injury lawyers
– Prisoner Personal Injury Attorney
Free Case Review 24/7