Have you ever been bitten by a dog due to a negligent owner? Did a dog attack your child? Did someone you know suffered or even died from an animal attack? You went to the field and were attacked by a farm animal? Animal bites and attacks tend to be very dangerous, as they can become infected and bring much bigger problems, besides, a poorly trained dog (or any other animal) can make vicious attacks, so an animal attack should not be taken lightly. Regardless of the severity of the attack or the consequences, you may apply for compensation.
Our law firm has animal injury expert attorneys who can review your case for free and help you get the compensation you deserve.
Did the incident happen in Southern California? If so, you should explore your legal options and that is what we are willing to help you with.What is an animal attack incident? Can I sue for a dog bite?
According to Wikipedia, “animal attacks are violent, often fatal attacks caused by animals against humans, one of the most common being bites. Bites are wounds caused as a result of an animal or human attack”. Other attacks perpetrated by animals include kicking and scratching.
The consequences of an animal attack are not limited to the pain and panic of the moment. Being attacked by an animal can cause serious and fatal zoonotic diseases, wounds can become infected, scars can be permanent, and so on. Furthermore, an angry equine, for example, can kick a human being and cause very serious consequences, including death.
So yes; You can sue the owner of the animal that has caused harm to you or someone in your family. Owners of animals that cause problems tend to be negligent and do not pay enough attention to their animals or pets. Owning an animal is an important responsibility that someone must take care of.What Kinds of Animals Can Harm You?
Basically, any animal that has not received adequate training to live with other human beings can represent a danger to society. Here are just a few examples of what could happen:
All of these situations are dangerous and life-threatening, and exposure to them should not go unnoticed.Contact Us Today!
Our experts are waiting for you to provide advice and answer your questions. We guarantee you a free case review, so you don’t even hesitate to contact us.
Our lawyers will be delighted to speak with you, so give us a call now.
Other Pages on Our Website Related to This Topic
Dog Bite Animal Laws
Los Angeles Dog Bite Attorney
Police Dog Bite Injury Lawyer
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
– Santa Clarita Personal Injury Lawyers
– Santa Barbara Personal Injury Attorneys
– Santa Maria Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redondo Beach Personal Injury Attorneys
– Rialto Personal Injury Attorneys
– San Marcos personal injury attorneys
– Rancho Cucamonga Personal Injury Lawyers
– Pomona Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redlands Personal Injury Lawyers
– Ontario personal injury lawyers
– Lake Elsinore Personal Injury Attorneys
– La Habra Personal Injury Lawyers
– Lakewood Personal Injury Lawyers
– Indio personal injury lawyers
– Irvine personal injury attorneys
– Glendale personal injury attorneys
– Highland personal injury attorneys
– Huntington Park personal injury lawyers
– Corona personal injury lawyers
– El Cajon personal injury attorneys
– Costa Mesa personal injury attorneys
– Compton personal injury lawyers
– Chino Personal Injury Attorneys
– Chula Vista Personal Injury Attorneys
– Baldwin Park Personal Injury Attorneys
– Bellflower Personal Injury Lawyers
– Anaheim personal injury lawyers
– Prisoner Personal Injury Attorney