Risks of VIQUA Valve KitsUV water treatments require individuals to place kits in the water. If there is an exposed current present on the kit, it is likely that the current will be conducted through the water and cause extreme damages to the person holding the equipment. Electric shocks in bodies of water can lead to severe injuries. Electrocution damage can result in nerve damage, brain injuries, lacerations, burns, central nervous system damage, and much more. These injuries can be worsened the longer the individual holds on to the kit, or if he is completely exposed to it. The worst part of the situation is that the company is not contacting consumers to alert them to the possibility of the currents in the kits. Therefore, many users are still using the kits with no awareness of the risks.
Learn more about your options for compensation by calling (213) 389-3765.
Steps To Take To File A Product Liability LawsuitA product liability lawsuit is a type of personal injury claim that is based on the negligent action of a company. The company must have behaved in a way that exposed the customer to harm. With product liability lawsuits, this can be shown with one of three points. They area s follows:
- There was a design flaw with the product that happened during the creation process or when the product was being drawn up
- There was a manufacturing error with the product that could have been caused by machinery or improper assembly, or with the wrong parts
- There was a lack of warning symbols and hazard signs on the product or on the packaging to tell consumers what to avoid doing with the product
Product Liability Statute of LimitationsThe statute of limitations is the time during which you can rightfully file a lawsuit. If you do not sue within that period of time, your claim will be rejected and you won’t be able to collect compensation at all. Your evidence will be better preserved if you file a claim quickly, and you will not have to worry about anything getting lost over time. Act fast so you can recover damages even quicker. The deadline to file a lawsuit is 2 years from the date of the injury. This can be extended in some cases, such as scenarios involving minors who were injured or individuals who were left mentally or physically incapacitated. You can also wait to sue if the defendant leaves the state, but the company would likely not uproot for that purpose.
Learn more about your legal options by chatting with a representative now.Many individuals fail to notice how much time is left on their claims and end up failing to file at all. It is important that you do not miss any deadlines. We will help you determine the amount of time left with your claim.
Restitution from a Product Liability Claim against VIQUAIt is possible that you can be fully compensation for the damages you suffered due to a effective valve kit by VIQUA. Your injuries and consequential expenses will be the framework for the amount of compensation you can win. The insurance agent will consider the extent of the injuries and the impact the incident had, as well as if you were at fault. We will work to negotiate the fairest deal from the agent, and we strive to secure you the following:
- Medical bills from the past and future for any treatments and procedures
- Lost income if you could not go to work to earn wages, as well as future missed income
- Property damage to reimburse you for the damaged item and other personal belongings that were broken or lost in the incident
- Pain and suffering damages if you were afflicted with some form of emotional distress or psychological trauma