- Parking lots: School Parking, mall and shopping center parking lots
- Major intersections with traffic lights
- Minor intersections with stop signs
- Country roads
- Major Highways
- Exit ramps
- Residential streets
Collision Accident Lawyers Can HelpIf you’ve suffered injuries resulting from a rear end car crash accident or you must first tend to your wounds and heal your injuries. Seeking vindication of your rights is our job. At Downtown LA Law Group California Collision injury Lawyers are skilled and knowledgeable in defending the rights of those who have suffered spinal cord injuries, neck/back injuries, broken bones, whiplash injuries, or any other injury due to a rear end collision. We will hold liable those who caused your accident including drivers, and their insurance carriers.
Rear end Collision Common injuresInjuries due do rear end collisions can take place at any speed. Often victims of rear end collisions do not experience the pain of their injuries until hours and days after the incident. It is vital to seek medical attention immediately after a rear end collision so that you can be checked up and treated for your injuries.
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries and Spine injuries
- Spinal Cord Damage: leading to paraplegia and or quadriplegia
- Brain and Hear Injuries: Traumatic Brain damage (TBI)
- Broken Noses and facial lacerations
- Major cuts and bruises
- Herniated disc: other types of herniation
- Wrongful death
Chat Live with a representative and schedule a free case review.