Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Lawyer | Bankruptcy Attorney Los Angeles
- The Chapter 11 process begins with a filling of a petition to the bankruptcy court in a proper jurisdiction. A Chapter 11 filing may be voluntarily submitted by the corporation or involuntarily submitted by the corporation’s creditors.
- The filing corporation must file a certificate of credit counseling as well as a copy of a debt repayment plan along with a presentation of the corporation’s revenue, cost structure.
- The Mechanism to restructure his/her business
- Rights to seek out and accept and assume new debt via financing options, loans and other financial instruments.
- Automatic stay against further litigation for unpaid debts
- A Free and Personalized consultation with our skilled Chapter 11 Lawyers and financial consultants will include an analysis your corporation’s financial circumstances.
- Individualized Client Service specifically tailored to your financial and personal needs
- Comprehensive assessment of the different legal avenues determining whether chapter 11 bankruptcy is the best option for your needs.
- Skilled negotiators whose goals will be to maximize the advantageous dimensions of the Chapter 11 plan and minimize its detrimental effects.
- Low Cost, Knowledgeable and Effective representation of your Chapter 11 bankruptcy process.
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
YOU Deserve the Best
Free Case Review 24/7
You Don’t Pay unless we win
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
The Ultimate Guide to Recall Lawsuits
– Recall Lawsuits
– Product Liability/Defective Products
– 2011 Subaru Outback Recall Notice
– Saturn Aura Lawsuit
– GM Cobalt Ignition Switch Defect Lawsuit
– Porsche GT Recall Lawsuit
– Ford Airbag Class Action Lawsuit
– Fuel Hose Recall Lawsuit
– Cane Creek Bicycle Shock Recall
– Takata Airbag Class Action Lawsuit
– Zip Line Defect Prompts Recall
– Toyota FJ Cruiser Recall
– Chevy Cobalt Air Bag Failure Lawsuit
– All Terrain Vehicle Injuries
– Off-Highway Vehicles Crash Hazard
– TerraTrike Recalls
– Polaris Ranger Recall
– Bair Hugger Blankets Recall
– Failure to Deploy Airbag in Defective Car
– Seat Back Failures in Vehicles
– Defective Child Safety Seats
– Bicycle Defects Cause Serious Injuries
– Jet Ski Defect Attorney
– Fireplace Recall
– Recall for Home Elevators
– Trampoline Recall
– Trampoline Recalled Due to Fall and Injury Risk
– Ross Folding Lounge Chair Recall
– Coby Flat Screen TV Recall
– Rocky Brand Steel-Toe Shoes Recall
– Xtreme Climbing Sticks Recalls
– Fisher-Price Recalls Baby Sleepers
– Dorel Juvenile Group Recalls Baby Sleepers
– Recall of Dick’s Sporting Goods’
– Bed Handle Recall Injury Lawsuit
– Kids II Recalls Rocking Sleepers
– Restoration Hardware Recalls
– Blackhawk Firearm Holsters Recall