Nail guns are dangerous instruments used on construction sites particularly residential housing sites. Every year thousands of individuals are victims of nail gun accidents leading to serious bodily injuries. In one study 40% of all residential carpenters had experienced nail gun accidents during their work hours. Our attorneys handle commercial construction site and residential home construction injuries. We will aggressively fight to receive the maximum compensation for your injuries. If you have been hurt in a construction site accident by a Nail Gun, Needle Gun, or any other device contact our attorneys today.
Serious Nail Gun Injuries:
Common Catastrophic Injuries Due to Nail Gun Accidents are as follows:
- Eye injuries including partial or complete loss of eyesight
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Puncturing of the Neck leading to blood loss
- Knee injuries
- Internal Bleeding
- Organ Failure
- Puncturing of the heart
- Facial Disfigurement
How much will be my recovery for my nail gun injuries:
Compensation for your injuries can include
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses include all medical bills and costs, including those incurred in the emergency room, hospital visits, doctor visits, MRI testing facility, radiologists, chiropractors, dentists, or any other treating professional that was necessitated as a result of your injury.
- Future Medical Expenses: Unfortunately, the effects of a car accident can often be felt for months, years, or even a lifetime after the injury occurred.
- Lost Wages: After an accident, you are entitled to any income you lost as a result of the car accident.
- Loss of Earning Capacity: In addition to current lost wages, victims of car accidents are eligible to receive compensation for future lost wages
- Pain and Suffering: A victim nail gun accident can further be compensated for mental suffering that could include fright, anxiety, depression, trauma, grief or feelings of distress.
Nail Gun Safety tips:
Nail gun use is a dangerous activity and requires the implementation of safety procedures by its users.
- Always disconnect a nail gun when no longer in use, when left unattended, when passing the device to another person or when traveling up and down stairs.
- Shoot nail guns away from your body
- Check lumber surfaces before mailing.
- Read your nail gun instructors manual before use for additional safety information
- Keep your fingers off the trigger of the nail gun when not in use
- Always use a nail gun with your dominant hand
- Inspect your nail gun before use to make sure it’s in proper working condition
Nail Gun Liability: Can I sue for my Nail Gun Injuries:
If you have been injure in an Nail Gun accident you may have a claim against different parties including, property owner, construction site operator, manufacturer of the device for product defect, design defect, failure to warn. Contact our Home Construction Site accident attorney for a free evaluation of your case. The team at Downtown LA Law deals with construction accident including nail gun injuries, falls, ladder accidents and more. Our legal team is dedicated to fighting for our client’s right to recovery. Remember: It is crucial to act quickly before any limitations can lower or extinguish your rightful claim. Call us for a free consultation with one of injury lawyers regarding your claim: (855) 339-8879