Knee injuries often result from car accidents, truck accidents, slip and falls, dog bites, ladder falls, and workplace accidents. Often, knee injuries manifest themselves many days after an accident. At Downtown LA Law we are experienced in handling different knee injury cases including, ligaments tears, fractured bones, ACL tears, and MCL tears. Knee injuries can have long term affects on a person ability to walk, perform daily task, and work. What’s more, such injuries can be exceptionally painful leading to years of pain and suffering. If you have been involved in an accident and suffered a Ligament injury, contact out serious injury attorneys today. Common Knee injuries include:
- Torn Ligament
- Ruptured Tendons
- MCL Injuries
- ACL Injuries Anterior Cruciate Ligament
- Torn Meniscus Injury
Our Expert team of legal professionals will help you receive recovery for
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses include all medical bills and costs, including those incurred in the emergency room, hospital visits, doctor visits, MRI testing facility, radiologists, chiropractors, dentists, or any other treating professional that was necessitated as a result of your injury.
- Future Medical Expenses: Unfortunately, the effects of an can often be felt for months, years, or even a lifetime after the injury occurred. We will work with doctors and other medical specialist to establish the full amount of any future medical expenses to make sure you are adequately compensated for these damages.
- Lost Wages: After an accident, you are entitled to any income you lost. Even if you were unemployed before the accident a Personal Injury Lawyer may be able to procure lost wages damages by demonstrating what you could have earned but for your herniated disc injury.
- Loss of Earning Capacity: In addition to current lost wages, victims of car accidents are eligible to receive compensation for future lost wages.
- Pain and Suffering: A victim of herniated disc injury can further be compensated for mental suffering that could include fright, anxiety, depression, trauma, grief or feelings of distress.
How to deal with insurance companies regarding your traumatic brain injury: Here are some helpful tips in dealing with insurance adjusters regarding you injuries in an auto accident or workplace incident.
- Be Careful Who You Talk To – if the other party’s insurance company contacts you, your best response is to not talk to them regarding your injuries or the incidents which took place.
- Contact a Personal Injury Law firm with expertise in Brain Injuries: Get in touch with an accident injury attorney and ask him to speak with the other party’s agents. Skilled personal injury attorneys will be able to speak to insurance carriers in a fashion which will not divulge any information which may be harmful to your future compensation.
- Never automatically accept the first estimate or offer you get – jumping the gun on the settlement can be a costly mistake. Contact an attorney who is skilled and adept in negotiating with insurance companies. If insurance companies play hardball a skilled aggressive legal team will take the defendant to litigation and trial if needed and maximize any potential compensation you are entitled to.
Selecting the Right Legal Representation:
It is important for your attorney understands your suffering and employs the proper experts to determine the extent of your injuries and the compensation you are owed. Downtown LA Law Group: We are a full service plaintiff’s law firm. We are compassionate litigators fighting for the rights of our clients. Our attorneys can help with your case. Contact us today for a free case evaluation or a second opinion. Remember: It is crucial to act quickly before any limitations can lower or extinguish your rightful claim. Call us for a free consultation with one of our personal injury lawyers regarding your claim: (855) 339-8879