Victims of severe health complication due to the eating of Foster Farms chicken contaminated with the for borne illness salmonella have a right to compensation under the law. If you or a loved one consumed Fosters Farms chicken and have been diagnoses with salmonella contact our food poisoning legal help line toll free (855)385-2529. Note: All confidential legal consultations regarding your food poisoning claim are provided free of charge. Latest Information on the Salmonella Out Break: According to the latest information the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) may force a shutdown of all Foster Farms chicken manufacturing and distribution plants in the state of California suspected of producing chicken infected with the harmful bacteria. So far more that 400 hundred victims have been diagnosed with contracting salmonella due to the contaminated chicken produced in Foster Farms owned facilities in the state of California. The strain of salmonella is of particular concern since it is more virulent than previous outbreaks resulting in a hospitalization rate double the usual level. The Foster Farms serial numbers on the Chicken Product which may be infected are
Can I Sue – Filing a Product Liability Lawsuit for Contamination of Foster Farms Chicken:Food poisoning claims are based on a product liability cause of action for the sale of unsafe consumer items including foods containing contaminants and food born illnesses. There are several ways to proved product liability case in the court of law.
- Defect in design or recipe of the food
- Defect in the manufacturing process
- labeling defect – failure to warn of known or knowable hazards associated with the use of the product.
- The severity of the harm suffered – evidence through costs of medical treatment hospitalization and future medical and rehabilitation expenses.
- Pain and suffering – emotional trauma, depression, anxiety and PTSD due to the harm suffered.
- Lost wages and loss of future earning capacity due to long term effects of salmonella poisoning