Cambridge Elevating retira del mercado los ascensores domésticos
– Producto defectuoso
About the RecallCambridge Elevating issued a recall (recall number 19-091) on March 27, 2019. The recall included their Elmira, Heritage, and Hybrid home elevators with production dates between the ranges of 1/2/2009 and 29/11/17 that use first and second generation controller systems. These home elevators were sold at process ranging from $15,000 to $60,000 from January 2009 to November 2017 through Cambridge Elevating, Canwest Elevator & Lifts, Western Elevator, Seaside Elevator, and other authorized dealers. According to the recall, approximately 680 units have been affected. What is the defect? The recall claims that the landing doors can open without the elevator being present – creating a fall risk. More specifically, the defect present creates the risk of consumers falling into empty elevator shafts. Although no injuries have been reported, there has been at least one reported incident of the landing doors opening to an empty elevator shaft. The recall issued by Cambridge Elevating recommends that all consumers with the defective elevator in their homes immediately stop using them and contact the company to set up a free repair. Although getting your defective elevator repair for free sounds appealing, you should avoid agreeing to a repair if you and your family were harmed in any way by the elevator. Without a doubt, it is possible that there are many unreported incidents which include injuries and even death. If you and your family were harmed in any way by a defective Cambridge Elevating elevator included in the recall mentioned above, you must not allow the company to repair the elevator; instead, you should seek legal assistance as soon as possible.
The Dangers of Defective Home ElevatorsAs explained above, the defect present in the Cambridge Elevating home elevators causes the landing doors to open up even if the elevator is not on the correct level. This creates the risk of consumers falling down empty elevator shafts. Undeniably, falling down an empty elevator shaft is dangerous. Such a fall could result in a number of injuries, such as head injuries, brain injuries, neck injuries, back injuries, spinal injuries, and hip injuries, just to name a few. Overall, such an accident is likely to cause permanent damage if victims survive. This could lead to expensive medical bills and the loss of income, for instance. If you were harmed by the defective elevator or any other defective product, you should seek legal assistance as soon as possible.
Who is Liable?Who is liable for the harm that you suffered due to the defective elevator? If the harm that you suffered was a direct result of a defect in the elevator, Cambridge Elevating is likely to be liable and held accountable. All companies owe their consumers a specific duty of care. They must ensure that their products are free of hazards and all-around safe to use before making them available for purchase. Unfortunately, many companies fail to ensure that their products are safe for consumer use before making them available for purchase. If a company negligently fails to identify and address safety hazards present in their products, they could be liable for all the harm consumers suffer due to their defective products.
– Demandas por accidentes de ascensores de servicio
¿Puede demandar?Do you have the right to sue? Do you have the right to recover compensation? Depending on the details of your claim, you might have grounds to sue and recover compensation. If the defective product has a defect in labeling, manufacturing, or design, for example, you likely have grounds to pursue a claim since the defect was caused by the company’s negligence. In general, successful product liability claims result in claimants being able to recover some of the following types of compensation:
- Gastos médicos
- Pérdida de ingresos
- Dolor y sufrimiento
- Daños materiales
- Gastos funerarios
- Daños punitivos
Descubra cómo podemos ayudarle. Llame a (855) 339-8879 con un representante ahora.
Understanding Specific Deadlines that Apply to Your ClaimMany people lose their right to file claims for defective products because they fail to take action against the liable party (or parties) within a reasonable length of time. All claims, including product liability claims, are subject to strict statutes of limitations – or deadlines. These deadlines establish the time that victims and their families have to take action after suffering harm due to a defective product. If claims are not filed within the specific statute of limitations, victims and their families will lose their right to sue and receive compensation. In the state of California, victims affected by defective products have two-years to pursue their claims. If you would like to learn more about the specific length of time that you have to pursue a product liability claim, do not hesitate to contacte con nuestro bufete lo antes posible.
Taking the Appropriate Actions after an Incident with a Defective ProductWere you and your family harmed by a defective product? If so, it is absolutely necessary that you take the appropriate action to ensure that you both preserve your right to sue and prepare to file a claim. In general, victims of defective products should do the following:
- Seek medical attention for the injuries suffered
- Haz fotos de todas las lesiones sufridas
- Contact the company to report the product defect and the harm that you suffered
- Immediately stop using the defective product
- Do not tamper with the defective product or try to repair the defect yourself
- Do not agree to a free replacement or a refund
- Collect all medical records regarding the harm that you suffered due to the defective product
- Collect all records that prove your purchase of the defective product.
- Seek legal assistance as soon as soon as possible.
– Demandas por accidentes de ascensor
Póngase en contacto con Downtown L.A. Law GroupDowntown L.A. Law Group is a personal injury law firm with many years of experience handling a variety of injury claims, including defective product claims. If you or a member of your family were harmed in any way due to a defective product, such as the Cambridge Elevating defective home elevator, you can be certain that our lawyers can represent you and provide you with the guidance that you need to recover compensation. If you would like to discuss your claim with the knowledgeable product liability lawyers at our law firm, you should contact us as soon as possible.
Más información sobre sus opciones jurídicas: llame al (855) 339-8879 para hablar ahora con un representante.Our law firm is dedicated to remaining accessible to all parties who might have suffered injuries due to a defective product; therefore, we offer both free consultations and free second opinions. During our free consultations and free second opinions, our defective product experts will be available to answer all your questions and address all your concerns surrounding your current situation and your right to file a product liability claim. Whether you are interested in starting your claim or continuing your claim after already starting your claim with an incompetent attorney, you can be certain that the product liability lawyers at Downtown L.A. Law Group are ready to provide you with the expertise that you need to reach a successful claim outcome. If you are interested in discussing your claim with the experts at our law firm, you must contacte con nuestro bufete as soon as possible. Our product liability lawyers are ready to provide you with the legal assistance that you need.
¿Cómo puedo protegerme de un accidente de ascensor?Our legal services are available as part of our Zero-Fee guarantee. Our Garantía de cero comisiones ensures that our clients never have to worry about paying any upfront legal fees for any of our legal services. Because our law firm is also based on contingency, you will never be required to pay anything until after your claim reaches a successful outcome – if you do not win, you will not pay anything. For a more in-depth discuss of your right to file a product liability lawsuit, do not hesitate to contacte con nuestro bufete lo antes posible.
Más de $500 millones recuperados
para nuestros clientes
TÚ te mereces lo mejor
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Usted no paga a menos que ganemos
Llame a 855.385.2529
Al enviar este formulario, usted acepta recibir llamadas telefónicas y mensajes de texto en cualquier momento, que incluyen horas fuera del horario comercial (8:00 am PST - 9:00 pm PST). Esto es para que podamos comunicarnos con usted tan pronto como sea posible con el fin de consultar sobre su caso potencial.
Guía definitiva sobre demandas por retirada de productos
- Demandas de retirada de productos
- Responsabilidad por productos defectuosos
- Aviso de retirada del Subaru Outback 2011
- Demanda contra Saturn Aura
- Demanda por defecto en el interruptor de encendido del GM Cobalt
- Demanda contra Porsche GT
- Demanda colectiva contra Ford por el airbag
- Demanda por retirada de mangueras de combustible
- Retirada de amortiguadores de bicicleta Cane Creek
- Demanda colectiva contra Takata Airbag
- Una tirolina defectuosa obliga a retirarla
- Retirada del mercado del Toyota FJ Cruiser
- Chevy Cobalt Air Bag Falla Demanda
- Lesiones en vehículos todo terreno
- Peligro de colisión de los vehículos todoterreno
- TerraTrike Retirada del mercado
- Retirada del Polaris Ranger
- Retirada de mantas Bair Hugger
- Fallo en el despliegue del airbag en un coche defectuoso
- Fallos en los respaldos de los asientos de los vehículos
- Asientos infantiles de seguridad defectuosos
- Los defectos de las bicicletas causan lesiones graves
- Jet Ski Defecto Abogado
- Retirada de la chimenea
- Retirada de ascensores domésticos
- Retirada de camas elásticas
- Trampolín retirado del mercado por riesgo de caídas y lesiones
- Retirada del mercado de la tumbona plegable Ross
- Retirada de televisores de pantalla plana Coby
- Retirada del mercado de zapatos con puntera de acero de la marca Rocky
- Recalls de bastones de escalada Xtreme
- Retirada del mercado de la silla de bebé Bumbo
- Fisher-Price retira del mercado las hamacas para bebés
- Dorel Juvenile Group retira del mercado las hamacas para bebés
- Abogado de lesiones en cunas
- Retirada del mercado de Dick's Sporting Goods
- Demanda por lesiones causadas por la retirada del mercado de asideros de cama
- Kids II retira del mercado mecedoras
- Recalls de Restoration Hardware
- Retirada del mercado de fundas para armas de fuego Blackhawk
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Llame a 855.339.8879