Call (213) 389-3765 to set up a free, no obligation consultation to find out if you have a case.
Check Also– What to do after a dog bite?
– Los Angeles Dog Bite Laws
– Psychological damages after a dog bite
– Pain and suffering compensation
– Common Bodily and Emotional Dog Bite Injuries
– PTSD Dog Bite Lawsuit
– Numbness After a Dog Bite
– Value of a Dog Bite Injury Claim
– Puncture Wounds from Dog Bites
– Statute of Limitations Dog Bite Injury
– Infections from Dog Bites
Many municipalities and cities have mulled over ordinances to ban pit bulls all together from their streets. Recently the Pasadena California city council has attempted to put to vote a ban on all dangerous breeds of dogs foremost being the pit bull. Pasadena council member Steve Madison has been a keen advocate for instituting a city wide ban on pit bulls in Pasadena stating, “Time after time, a pit bull chews a kid to death somewhere, and I’m not going to let that happen in Pasadena.” If you have any comments on the issue of Banning Pit Bull’s in your city comment below.