Learn more about your options for compensation by calling (213) 389-3765.Common Injuries Resulting From Being Knocked Dows By a Dog: Some of the most common injuries sustained by our clients who have been attacked and knocked over by dogs or other domesticated animals are as follows.
- Back injuries
- Facial injuries including broken noses and facial fractures
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Nerve damage
- Mental trauma
Check Also– What to do after a dog bite?
– Postal Worker Dog Bite Injury Attorney
– Police dog bite injury lawyer
– San Bernardino dog bite lawyers
– Bakersfield Dog Bite Lawyer
– San Diego Dog Bite Lawyer
– Child Dog Bite Victims
Compensation Available for Victim of Dog Attacksndividuals who have suffered harm due to the negligent of harmful actions of others are entitled to compensation for all damages suffered including the following
- All medical bills including hospitalization costs and costs of future medical and rehabilitation care.
- All economic damages – this can include lost wages and loss of future income/
- All non economic damage compensation – mental trauma, pain and suffering and mental anguish including PTSD, anxiety disorders and depression caused by the incident which took place.
Call (213) 389-3765 to schedule a free legal consultation.Further Infomation: Pain and Suffering Attack for Dog Bites One Bite Rule – California Dog Bite Laws Statute of Limitations for Dog Bites