- 2003-2005 Infiniti FX35
- 2003-2005 Infiniti FX45
- 2003-2004 Infiniti I35,
- 2006 Infiniti M35 and M45
- 2003-2004 Nissan Pathfinder
- 2004-2006 Nissan Sentra
Who Can Be Held LiableAccording to product liability laws in the United States all entities which were involved in the chain of distribution of the defective product can be held liable for any injuries which take place. This can include the manufacturer of the airbag, the auto manufacturers, the importer of the vehicle, the wholesaler of the vehicle and the dealership where the defective automobile was sold. Compensation Available for Victims Individuals who have suffered serious injuries due to an exploding Takata air bag can seek recovery for all damages suffered. A detailed list of damages compensable in personal injury civil cases include the following..
- All current medical and health related expenses.
- All future medical and rehabilitations costs.
- Economic damages: Loss of Income, loss of future earning potential, property damages.
- Non-Economic damages: Pain and suffering otherwise known as emotional distress.
- Punitive damages – in certain cases courts have granted the imposition of punitive damages when the manufacturer of a defective product acted with either the intent to cause harm or acted in reckless disregard for the life and health of consumers.
A man lost his life after suffering severe burn injuries at a strip mall in Pico Rivera after a fire broke out […] read more
On November 30, 2018, Max Benson – a thirteen-year-old autistic boy – died a few days after an incident at Guiding Hands […] read more
At approximately 6 a.m. the morning of Friday, November 8, a violent crash occurred on Pacific Coast Highway near Tuna Canyon Road […] read more
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) has recently banned taxi and rideshare curbside pick-ups; the airport has redirected travelers looking for a ride […] read more
The incident occurred Saturday, November 2, 2019, in Northern California on Highway 99 near Sacramento. According to authorities, a woman was impaled […] read more
On Friday, November 1, 2019, at approximately 4 a.m., a brief police pursuit on the 101 Freeway concluded in a rollover crash. […] read more