Our law firm is conducting an in-depth investigation into the filing a class action and single party lawsuits against the manufacturers and distributors of the dialysis concentrate GranuFlo. According to recent published studies and information released by the Food and Drug Administration the use of GranuFlo can result in an increased risk of cardiac arrest. Other serious complications due to the use of GranuFlo include
Victims Right to Financial Compensation
- Pulmonary death
- Cardiopulmonary Arrest
- Extremely Low Blood Pleasure
: Individuals who have suffered serious health effects due to the use of defective or dangerous pharmaceutical medications are entitled to monetary compensation recovery for all harms suffered. Our law Firm if proud to provide legal representation for victims of defective products including patient who have suffered life-threatening cardiovascular complications due to the use of the dry acid product GranuFlo.
Seeking Legal Assistance
: If you have any further legal questions feel free to contact our law firm toll free (888) 649-7166
. All confidential consultations are provided free of charge.
Granuflo Class Action Lawsuit – Should I Join
Class action lawsuit take place when there are a large number of injured victims with a claim against one defendant. In class action lawsuits a class head is chosen to represent all the other members of the class in the court of law. All members of a class action lawsuit will be awarded the same amount of the settlement that is provided. The main disadvantage is that members who have more significant injuries than most other members of the class will not be entitled to a larger sum of the settlement award. Individuals who have more significant injuries should instead field the option of filing a single party claim against the at fault parties.
Certification of Class Action Lawsuits
: There are several criteria that have to be met in order for a court to certify a class action lawsuit. Some of the most important elements that have to be evaluated are as follow.
1. Commonality: the victims have an identical or nearly identical issue of fact or law against the defendant in the case.
2. Numerosity: There is a large number of victims as to make filing single party claim impractical.
3. Typicality: The claims and injuries of thee class head (class representative) is typical of the other class members.
4. Adequacy: The class head has the legal and financial resources to try the case in the court of law in a manner as to be able to properly protect the rights of the other member of the class.
Wining Your Case in the Court of Law – GranuFlo Product Liability Lawsuit
: Generally success in product based claim is based on proving one of three distinct causes of action.
1. Defect due to faulty design of the product.
2. Defect in the manufacturing process of the product.
3. Failing to properly warn of the danger associated with the use of the product – also referred to as a labeling defect.
Victims of defective medical devices are entitled to compensation for all their harms including, all medical and health related expenses, all future medical and rehabilitation costs, pain and suffering including emotional trauma sustained due to the harm suffered, lost wages and loss of future income, and punitive damages. Punitive damages can be awarded where pharmaceutical companies knew or should have known of the dangers in connection to the use of their medications but fail to properly warn patient or doctors.
: In you or a loved one have suffered severe harm contact our law office for a free no cost and confidential case evaluation.
Statute of Limitations for Filing a GranuFlo Lawsuit