|Main Page||FAQ||What Should I Do?||Statistics||Premises Liability|
1. Seek immediate medical attention. The most important thing to remember in any accident is that your safety comes first.
2. Take as many photos and physical evidence that will prove that your accident was the result of the property owner or business negligence. Proving liability is essential to your claim.
3. Report your slip and fall accident to the property owner or management and make sure the business creates an incident report. Additionally, if there are any security cameras that have recorded the accident, make sure you request the preservation of such records.
4. Take photos of all injuries you have suffered as a result of the accident.
5. Get the names, telephone numbers and addresses of all witnesses to your accident. Often times, these are the strongest form of evidence to any fall.
6. Never make any statements, except any form of payment, or sign any forms without first contacting a personal injury lawyer los angeles. Doing so may reduce or fully waive any rights you have to recovery