At Downtown Los Angeles Law Group you can get in touch with a Soft Tissue Injury Attorney experienced in representing victims of car accidents, highway truck accidents, pedestrian’s crosswalk accidents and slip and falls. Soft tissue injuries are bodily damages sustained to a victims muscle tissue, tendons and ligaments, joints, nerves, blood vessels, and other connective tissue in the body. Below is a list of different medical diagnosis regarded as Soft Tissue Injuries.
- Neck Injuries: Neck Strain
- Back Strains
- Lumbar Strains
- Spinal Cord Damage
- Cervical Dislocation
- Crush injuries
- Internal Bleeding From Severe Shock
- Infections resulting from cuts and lacerations to the body
Doctors and other medical professional’s official treatment for Soft Tissue Injuries is referred to as RICE; Rest, Ice, Compression, Rest. However, often such injuries cannot be healed using the RICE method, and require long term medical attention and additional medical costs. If you have sustained such injuries contact our Personal Injury Lawyer Today.
Whiplash: What should I do if I have been injured is a car accident
Below are some steps to be taken if you have been involved in an auto accident. For more in depth information on what to do in an auto accident click here…..
- Make sure you and those around you are safe.
- If injured seek medical attention immediately.
- Do not attempt to talk with the other driver regarding fault or apologies.
- Contact the local police department and report the motor vehicle accident.
- Never argue with other drivers regarding fault.
- Don’t be shy: If possible take down the driver’s license number, license plate, registration and insurance information of the other party.
- Contact an Attorney before you speak to any insurance agents – A top California Whiplash Injury lawyer adept in fighting insurance companies and protecting your right to compensation will be able to substantially increase the amount of compensation you receive for your damages and injuries.
- Heal you wounds and get better; fighting insurance companies and defendants is OUR JOB. We will make you receive the maximum compensation for your loss.
Common Back Injuries
Back injuries can result from trauma to the muscles, soft tissue, bones, and spinal column of the individual. Some of the most common back injuries are below.
- Sprain and Strains leading to permanent pain and suffering of not treated
- Spinal Cord Injury Leading to Quadriplegia or paraplegia Lower back strain
- Bulging disc in back
- Strained Disk in back
- Herniated discs and Bulging discs in the back
- Lumbar strains
Soft Tissue Injury Claim’s
If you’ve suffered any type soft tissue injury in an auto accident, at your place of work, or any other accident, you must first tend to your wounds and heal your injuries. Seeking justice for your loss is our job. At Downtown LA Law Group our Attorneys are skilled and knowledgeable in employment injury law, auto/pedestrian accidents and laws pertaining to neck – back injuries and whiplash injuries.
- Our aggressive and tenacious Legal Team will keep on the offensive until they make sure you have been fully compensated for your back and spine injuries and vindicated for your loss. We will never hesitate to go to trial and take on liable drivers, employers, and their insurance carriers’ so that your rights are protected.