|Main Page||FAQ||What Should I Do?||Statistics||Premises Liability|
Slip and Fall Statistics
• According to the CDC, slip and fall accidents are the second leading cause of injury in the United States behind car accidents, resulting in 1 million injuries and 17,000 fatalities a year.
• Slip and Fall accounts for 15% of all workplace injuries
• Slip and fall injuries are responsible for many Traumatic Brain Injuries
• The Food industry shells out close to $2 billion a year on slip and fall accidents.
• Overweight individuals require 17.5% additional floor slip resistance.