Under workers compensation laws employers are required to provide adequate compensation for injuries sustained by employers while at work. Insect bites due to unsanitary workplace environments resulting in severe allergic reactions or infections are more common than most believe. According to recent studies more than a fifty thousand injuries from insect bites during work hours result in emergency rooms visits and hospitalizations.
Legal Assistance: Employers who are victims insect bite are entitled to compensation by way of workers compensation benefits. Our attorneys are her to protect your right to recovery; to schedule a free no cost and completely confidential legal consultation contact our law firm toll free (855)385-2529.
Typed of Incest Bites: There are numerous types of insect bites which can result in severe injuries and permanent harm. Insects often carry harmful viral and bacterial agents which can be transmitted through bites. Some of the most common types of incest bites in the workplace include
- Spider Bites
- Bed Bug Bites
- Severe allergic reaction from bee bites and wasp bites
- Deer tick and wood ticks
Severe Reaction to Bug Bites: In many instances bug bites result in severe allergic reactions. Such reaction often progress rapidly thus requiring immediate emergency response. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of a severe allergic reaction to a incest bite seek medical attention by calling 911. Some of the most common signs and symptoms insect bites include
- Respiratory and breathing difficulty
- Feeling of nausea and vomiting
- Breaking out in hives
- Rapid heartbeat
- Swelling of the lips, eyes, and throat
- General feeling of confusion
What Type of Benefits Am I Entitled Too:
The type and level of compensation depends on the severity and length of time it will take for your injuries to fully heal. Type of benefits an employee has a right to receive for injuries suffered at work are as follows.
- Full compensation for Medical Care: Victims are entitled to full compensation for medical expenses including emergency room visits, medications, treatment and rehabilitation.
- Temporary Disability Benefits: Lost wages and loss of income due to your injuries are recoverable under temporary disability benefits.
- Permanent Disability Benefits: Injured employees who will not heal completely are entitled to receive permanent disability benefits.
- Supplemental Job Displacement Benefits: Voucher which can be used for retaining new skills and enhancing current skills so that you can retain a new job.
Filing a Workplace Injury Lawsuit to Recover for Your Loss: To file a claim for your injuries at work contact one of our employment attorneys to schedule a free no cost and confidential case evaluation. Call toll free (855)385-2529.