Downtown LA Law is a full service law firm dedicated to serving the specific needs of its clients. Unlike most law firms, Downtown LA Law has specialized legal teams working in the fields of Personal Injury,. Our firm takes the approach that “two heads are better than one” and takes it to a new level by providing each individual with a team of professionals that are both experienced and skilled for their respective needs. This revolutionary method ensures that each individual is provided with the maximum amount of legal representation, skill and knowledge, allowing a higher possibility of success!
At Downtown LA Law, we don’t believe in gimmicks, fancy slogans or creative marketing. We believe in providing our customers with the best service possible and producing results. As each case is different, we don’t believe in providing false or misleading quotes when the client has not gone through our free client evaluation. However, there are certain promises we do make:
We know that often times we meet human beings at some of the most difficult and trying points in their lives. Individuals are often left confused and frustrated with the process of choosing the right attorney. This is why we urge you to ask any lawyer you are considering a few questions to guarantee that you are prepared to make an informed choice about your legal representation:
1. How much skill and experience do you have in handling cases like mine?
2. What are the possible outcomes of my case and what will you do to achieve the best results possible?
3. What fees, if any should I expect out of my representation? Is there a retainer? What are your hourly rates?
4. Have you ever had any action or formal complaints taken against you?
5. Who will do most of the work and what is their track record?
6. Do you prefer to negotiate and settle or fight it out in court? Would you consider using mediation?
7. Will you send me itemized bills on a monthly basis including detail of time spent on the case?
8. What is expected out of me?
Whether it is a criminal proceeding, personal injury case, or bankruptcy, the American Legal System allows every individual to represent themselves in its judicial system; this is called “pro se.” However, we highly recommend procuring legal representation, as it is almost impossible to replace the legal skill and knowledge of an experienced lawyer.
Even in cases where individuals are able to settle with the opposition, very rarely are they able to obtain the same monetary damages as an experienced attorney.
We know that there are many options when searching for an attorney, but we are confident that that we are able to provide you with the highest level of service, success and results. We offer a unique legal model that provides every client with maximum legal representation. We are continuously educating ourselves in the latest California laws, rules and regulation and are dedicated to protecting the needs of our clients. Other benefits of Downtown LA Law include: